Thursday, November 10, 2011

Here I go...

My first blog...
I haven't figured out exactly what I want to write about. There is definitely a lot that goes on in my mind, in my life... Boring to some, but my lifeline...
I could talk about the craziness going on in Vegas. I could talk about the latest book I am reading. I could even tell you what my little ones SHOCKED me with today... Or maybe what my husband did to make me scream or laugh about today (long distance can cause all kinds of tales & stress!)...  But it is "JUST ME" so don't get offended, don't take it personal, and most of all, realize it is MY LIFE...

This is my BEAUTIFUL family... So I may talk about them... I may vent about them, but no matter what, I will always LOVE them... This was one of the happiest days of my life... But I am sure I will have a later Blog about that... It is still fresh in my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment